Tuesday, December 14

I'm on a roll.


H&M sheer dress shirt, black H&M slip, plum Uniqlo tights, black flats from Causeway Bay, silver chain necklace from Beijing Panjiayuan market


Zara blazer

Wore this in late October. I think it was around the period when the weather was super cold for awhile. Felt super formal that day and slightly like I was showing off too much since the slip shrank in the dryer, but at least I was wearing tights.

I've had no motivation to dress up mostly because it's exam time and I've been locked up in my room, and when I do go out, it's to grab dinner. But also because this weather is so unpredictable. One day it's 25+ degrees with the sun shining, and another it's in the low 20's and wind. And also cause I haven't done my laundry in at least a month. Yeah, I'm lazy like that. But good thing I overpack for college and brought all my clothes.

Anyways, it's 2:37 and I should be asleep. More studying tomorrow, I have a an exam on Friday for my Chinese Cultural Revolution course, and on Saturday for Human Resources Management. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment