Sunday, November 28

Re: Broken Shoes

Not as retarded-ly as Matilda's, but my shoes have decided to die on me too. But I'm glad since they smell like dead rotten fish (it even looks like it in the picture). I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about, if you've worn flats. They smell so bad. Anyway, these flats have been pretty obedient to me for the past several months, no straps broke, cause there are none, and they certainly didn't try to journey off without me on a train. It's just the rubber part of the heel that is falling apart. I've been wearing them everyday since I'm too lazy to retrieve my other ones from my grandma's place and now it's time for them to RIP.





After work today, I decided to go buy a new pair of winter shoes - it's a colorful tweed material that I think will brighten up winter outfits. How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hah, must have been the fact that you laughed at my broken shoes? :)

    ReplyDelete