Saturday, September 25

New York Fashion Week Part 92384982396

Side note: HAPPY 100th POST to all 0 followers out there!

Cynthia Steffe
, Nanette Lepore

Something about the fabrics used in the first look makes me interested. And that long pink dress has so much flow, and despite it having so much volume, it looks super comfy.


Diesel Black Gold, Tory Burch



Imitation, Elise Ă˜verland



J. Mendel

Although I am not a fan of fur, I have to say, these dresses are sooooooooooooooo sweet. The mix of pleating and draping is just great. I'm in love with these! Also loving the extra effect that the shoes add to the looks. Lovely!


Ralph Lauren


Country meets glamor. Loving everything from the clothes to the hair to the make-up to the shoes.


(source: style.com)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ralph Lauren collection, especially the last dress. It is amazing!

    Sandy
    http://chasingglitters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete