Tuesday, September 21

New York Fashion Week Part 92384982394

WARNING: Image Overload!


So by now, I'm sure most people have already seen all the shows at New York Fashion Week. Being the procrastinator that I am, I am updating on it now. I've been saving up all the images of the looks that I like and I thought I'd finally post them up now. There was a lot of sheer and minimalism everywhere. I love all the sheer but I always have a hard time figuring out what to style with it, though I just bought a sheer dress shirt from H&M yesterday, photos of it soon when I decide to blog more about my personal crap... Anyways, enjoy the photos!


Edun

Love the last look on Jac, with the blazer and skirt, so chic. I'd definitely wear that, since I have a crazy obsession for blazers.


Juan Carlos Obando

I love bright colors, and those two dresses with the metallic blue and green really pop out.


Ohne Titel

I'm loving the shoes! The color palette of black, white, blue and red go really nicely together.


Philosophy

Loving the Chinese inspiration and the fun, bright prints. I love Ferretti's take on the qipao, especially in the 2nd last photo. At first, I wasn't sure about the print because of the faces, but looking at it as a whole, it looks great.


Prabal Gurung

This collection reads fun and fresh to me. Loving the fresh colors and prints, as well as the gorgeous dresses!

(source: style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment