Tuesday, September 15

Dusty sands and desert skies


Which one is better? I prefer the one on the right.

Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2010 Ready To Wear Collection
I think I have a new hero! This collection is so stunning, I want to post every image. These bandage dresses are really killing me.


These dresses really show off a girl's curves!


I love how they're so playful without having too much color.




Which is better? I like the one on the right more.


Both colors look great.


The look on the right is so ballerina-like.




The shiny material emphasizes on the curves, good for the girls that don't have curves!


I love the mix in texture for the first look.


I am speechless over this aqua number. Wow. And the orange beading is just exquisite.


To end, a fabulous photo of the man himself, Max Azria, and wife, Lubov Azria.

Image source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment