Saturday, April 16

Day 3: Joey Ma

Oh crap! Totally forgot to do one today. Does this still count? This will not be as crazy long as the other two since its 12 and I want to sleep. Anyways.

Day 3 will be about Joey Ma, a fashion blogger in Hong Kong.


Joey Ma at the Opening Ceremony x Lane Crawford event yesterday
(image from Lane Crawford)

I first noticed Joey when I was going through the photos on the LC website. To be quite honest, I'm not one for guys in skirts. But I do have to say I was intrigued. Thus began my search through his blog, entitled I N D I V I D U A L I T Y, which I definitely recommend you to check out cause he's fearless when it comes to the way he dresses.


(images all from his blog, except LC photo)


In his photos, he can look super scary with his straight face, but after watching the Vimeo video at the top of his blog page, he actually seems super nice!


Is it silly that I chose this photo cause it was posted on my birthday? Heehee. I feel like his outfits would look great on girls too.


I particularly love the choice of background in this shot!

Okay, off to finish off some work before bed. Please do check out his blog here & watch the interview video!

No comments:

Post a Comment