Sunday, March 6

Outfit


Excuse my feet...

H&M jacket and jeans, Celine bag


I usually get really annoyed with my hair in my face, so this is a nice way to get rid of hair from my face. Found the tutorial on cutesygirl09's YouTube page. Just did a quick search and I guess she deleted it. Well, it's nothing that special, just twisting hair in so that you can pin it at the back.

On another note, there's the Lanvin for H&M men's coat that I got for my dad, but later returned. I guess that was a good idea, ended up getting a cookbook and marking down a few recipes to cook him (never happened), but that saved me a few thousand HKD.

Marketing quiz on Tuesday and I'm procrastinating by blogging, as always. Better go sleep and study effectively tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Cute bag! Thanks for letting me know about the shopping places in Beijing. I will def check it out next time I go back. Good luck on your exam!

    <3
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete