Monday, March 14

Mega & Mega Vintage


London-esque store, with the fitting room designed in the form of a London phone booth (image from Pandanomo's Flickr)


One thing I miss most about Beijing is knowing my way around, and all those familiar restaurants and places that I go to. I was just thinking about vintage shopping (again), and I happened to stumble upon Mega & Mega Vintage's blog page again. I found out about it a year or so back when I was browsing Lookbook's China/Beijing page. I've been wanting to pay M&M Vintage a visit, but since I no longer live in Beijing, I can't really do that!

Well anyway, just thought I'd share some photos.
(From their photo gallery)
Ahhhh mountains of bags!!

A vintage dress from their most recent collection of dresses (season 23), more can be found in their photo gallery

Another dress from season 11, from their blog

A dress from season 16. I'm usually not much of fan for red, but there's something about this dress that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment