Sunday, July 4

Styling tips on beating the heat

It's summer and everywhere around the world is about a million and two degrees out. I have a planned trip to Singapore in August, and the only thing I'm worried about how close to naked I can get before getting cited for indecent exposure. So here are some tips I came up with that I would like to share:

1. Trapeze tops - some nice ones here, here, and here. All of which I'm totally digging, and wish I didn't have to pay a fortune for shipment fee. They give you room for ventilation, and a way to play with proportions if you pair it with a micro bottom.


2. Prints! Summer collections are always full of prints, so this one is easy to go. Some nice printed tops here, here, and here. These printed tops can help you hide those sweat stains. But they can't replace deodorant, so please still put on some of that beforehand.


3. Built-in Ventilation tops. These ones might be a little harder to pull off, but if you have a sexy back, why not let it breathe. If interested, click here, here, and here.


Most important of all, don't forget to put on sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment