Tuesday, May 4

Met Costume Institute Gala 2010:American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity

It's that time of the year again! (Super long post, apologies!)


Doutzen Kroes in Zac Posen
To start off, the grandest dress of all!
I love the baby blue and fairytale feel of this dress.


Rosaria Dawson in Giambattista Valli
Yuck...


Riley Keough in Thakoon for Gap
Such a structural dress with all the ruffles.
I think it would have looked better if she had darker hair.
She looks like she doesn't want to be there...didn't recognize her at first.


Jessica Alba in Sophie Theallet for Gap
Expected so much more from her! And I wonder when she'll wear Anthony's red carpet dress from Project Runway, or did she already..


Kristen Stewart in Chanel Haute Couture
No, no, no, and NO!


Katy Perry in a Cute Curcuit dress.
Hm...don't know what I feel about this dress. I guess it's cool, but without the lights, I don't like it at all.


Anja Rubik in Altuzarra
Shit, gain some weight...


Pharrell Williams
Bow ties still get me everytime. It doesn't hurt that he's hot either.


Coco Rocha in Zac Posen
Love the colors, the texture, and her!


Lily Collins in Chanel
I love the detailing, but I find the heel of the shoe strange, hmm.


Gwen Stefani in L.A.M.B.
The top of the dress reminds of cling-wrap for some reason, but I do like the dress!
She seems like the coolest mom ever :D


Eva Longoria in Marchesa
Don't really like this, especially the embroidery


Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
One of the best dressed of the night!


Mila Kunis in Vera Wang
Love the mix of grey and black tulle.
I've loved her since That 70's Show, and I also love the fact that she's Meg in Family Guy.


Anne Hathaway in Valentino
Love her :D Her dress is so princess-y with the glitteryness and puffy bottom part.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Burberry
She's becoming another one of my faves!


Lisa Marie Falcone
What a hot mess...all I'm gonna say.


Karlie Kloss in Donna Karan
Gorgeous, and such a nice shade of purple. Can't believe she's 17...


Emma Watson in Burberry
Didn't like this dress that much to begin with, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's nice and elegant, as someone her age should be dressed like, unlike some certain teen sluts (ahem, Miley Cyrus)


Rachel Weisz in Oscar de la Renta
I've had a thing for pink since I was small, so her dress is .
Is it me or does she look different...a nose job?

Last but not least, can't forget...

Anna Wintour in Chanel Haute Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment